If you have small wrists and hands, you may have problems finding gloves that will match your predispositions. Even if you put your hand in 12oz gloves, you don’t feel comfortable and safe. It probably occurred to you to order custom-made gloves, but you should know that this is not a rare and unsolvable problem. There are world-class companies that make quality gloves for all sizes, and this list can help you.
RDX KARA Boxing Gloves
- EFFECTIVE IMPACT DISPERSION – Are your training gloves affecting your accuracy? The RDX gloves...
- PATENT PENDING LOMA TECH DESIGN – Do you face trouble forming the perfect fist, while using boxing...
- EXCEPTIONALLY DURABLE MATERIAL – No matter how hard you punch these gloves make sure to outlast...
- FULL WRAPAROUND WRIST SUPPORT – A hassle-free design with sufficient support for your wrists. The...
- SWEAT-FREE EXPERIENCE – Bid farewell to those sweaty palms and hands. With multiple ventilation...
- Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- All-black, red, gold, pink, and white color
- Maya hide ConvEX leather, Quadro Dome 3 padding, SpongeX sheet, EVA foam
- Double stitching, good air circulation, hoop-and-loop closure
- Reliable, durable, and safe
RDX is a brand whose quality can be witnessed in its products and sponsorships. The company serves you its goods the way you like the most, affordable and high quality. You can order their gloves for $29.99 in all-black and with red, gold, pink, and white accessories.
They are great for all hand sizes and even small ones because they make their gloves in 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 oz. They are designed with resilient convex skin leather; under the surface is Maya hide ConvEX Skin leather with a unique Denzo-Tron grip that enables better hits and less damage to your hands.
Under the reinforced layers of leather, it is filled with innovative Quadro Dome 3 padding. It uses SpongeX sheet and EVA foam materials set up around your wrist for better preservation. Their superior durability is made by reinforced double stitching and is reliable for intensive training sessions.
These gloves will also solve your problem with excessively sweaty palms that use a hollow sheet for better air circulation. In them, your thumb is attached to the rest of your hand, and your wrists will be tight and secure with an easy hoop and loop clasp.
Adidas Boxing Gloves – Hybrid 80
- Make most of your sports training and fitness sessions with these high quality, well ventilated...
- These kickboxing gloves are made from a high-quality polyurethane leather to give them a...
- These training gloves have been specially constructed to allow for great shock-absorption, keeping...
- The gloves have a rigid Velcro closing system at the wrist that allows quick adjustment of gloves...
- These boxing gloves feature a one-piece mold providing great power and strong support. These gloves...
- Size: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- All-black, red, gold, pink, blue, yellow, and white color
- Polyurethane leather, one-piece mold with pure foam
- Velcro fastener, air ventilation
- Durable, long-lasting, good absorption
Adidas has been supplying us with quality goods for over 70 years, so there is no need to say much about this famous brand. In their offer, they offer simple Hybrid 80 gloves that are suitable for boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, and MMA.
The price of Adidas gloves is around $35, depending on which size you buy, although it varies by a dollar more or less. Adidas has catered to owners of small hands, so the sizes differ from 6oz to 16oz. You can order them in entirely black, but you can also choose the color of the small details in red, gold, blue, pink, yellow, and white.
They are constructed of high-quality polyurethane leather, which makes them long-lasting and durable, filled with a one-piece mold made of pure foam. The gloves use a Velcro fastener that is adjustable and ensures the safety and support of the wrists.
They are designed to have quality shock absorption, whether you are sparring or hitting a bag or pads, which guarantees the safety of your hands. Hybrid 80 gloves have excellent air ventilation, are easy to clean, and offer superior comfort.
Venum Elite Boxing Gloves
- Microfiber PU casing (made in Japan) for long life
- Four layers of natural foam
- Perforated palm: better breathability
- Anatomical shape / Grip: optimized fist placement
- Fully assembled and hand sewn in Thailand
- Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- Matt black, dark camo, black-gold, black-white, pink-gold, red-camo, navy-blue, white-gold, khaki-silver, khaki-camo, all-white, neo-pink color
- Polyurethane leather, four-layer density foam
- Hand-sewn, Velcro, attached thumb, perforated palm
- Superior durability, perfect fit, movement free
It’s safe to say that Venum’s martial arts gear is every athlete’s dream, whether you’re an amateur or a professional. If you have small wrists, don’t worry because Venum has taken care of that too and offers sizes from 8oz to 16oz.
You can order Venum’s Elite Boxing Gloves produced in 2021 for training for $79.99 to $85.99 in as many as 20 different colors and designs such as matt black, dark camo, black-gold, black-white, pink-gold, red-camo, navy- blue and many others.
These are high-quality, incredibly durable products guaranteed to last, and aesthetically speaking, they have the most beautiful appearance on the market. The gloves are hand-sewn in Thailand from Polyurethane leather imported from Japan and filled with four layers of natural foam with different densities in which you will barely feel the impact.
They offer perfect fist placement with a perforated palm to allow your skin to breathe. They use a wide Velcro elastic hook-and-loop closure that ensures the immobility of the glove and the freedom of your hand with the attached thumb. The customer ratings on the sales pages best tell what kind of product it is, and they are ranked among the top five best sellers.
RDX Boxing Gloves EGO
- INCREASED USABILITY AND HIGHER ENDURANCE RDX brings its premium EGO Series Boxing Gloves for tough...
- SUPERIOR IMPACT DIFFUSION These heavy bag gloves are advanced punching bag gloves that have a...
- KEEP YOUR HANDS DRY WITH EFFICIENT VENTILATION These exclusive F7 series boxing bag gloves come with...
- FLAWLESS FORM WITH EASE The perfect form of the fists is always critical for any fighter, however,...
- ALIGN FISTS WITH YOUR WRISTS These Maya hide leather boxing gloves offer maximum utility to men and...
- Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- Black-gold, white-gold, white-blue, white-red, and white-pink color
- Maya Hide leather with six-layer quality foam and sponge layers
- Hook-and-loop buckle, attached thumb, S.P.P. ventilation
- Superior absorption, safe hands, durable materials
In its production, RDX also offers EGO gloves, which are excellent for training on a heavy bag and working on pads. The price of these gloves is $35.99 no matter what size you order, and they are produced from 8oz to 16oz in black-gold, white-gold, white-blue, white-red, and white-pink color.
They are constructed of Maya Hide leather, filled with six layers such as Polygonal Fusion Foam, EVA Foam Padding, Spongy Blacktop Fabric, Calibrated Impact Diffusion Sheet, Infused Dispersion Sheet, and SpongeX.
All these layers enable violent blows without fear of injury and provide superior protection for the entire hand. On the front, they use S.P.P. ventilation holes strategically placed to keep your hands dry, allowing you to train in them for longer without unpleasant feelings and smells.
They use a 9-inch long hook-and-loop buckle that is easy to put on and take off while guaranteeing wrist safety and a good fit with the thumb attached. Judging by the comments, users are satisfied and hardly have anything negative to say about these revolutionary gloves, which due to the use of quality materials, will not wear out so easily over time.
Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves
- Patented Thumb-Lok feature, Premium synthetic leather along with superior construction increases...
- Everfresh treatment helps prevent offensive odors, keeping your products smelling fresh, Full mesh...
- Improved curved anatomical grip and fit. Ideal for sparring, heavy bag workouts, and mitt work
- Wrap-around hook and loop strap closure
- Available in 12- or 14-ounce weight sizes
- Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- Black, blue, and red color
- Synthetic leather, two-layer dense foam
- Wrap-around hook-and-loop, Thumb-Lok
- Long-lasting, lightweight, durable, comfortable
Another simple glove design, this time from the Everlast factory, that has been supporting martial arts for decades. Everlast Pro Style gloves have been on the market for 20 years, and if you’ve ever practiced martial arts, you’ve definitely tried these gloves, but if you haven’t, here is your chance.
You can order Everlast gloves from $41.89 to $44.99 in black, blue, and red, available in sizes from 8 to 16oz. The gloves are specially designed for women and can serve well to anyone who has trouble finding gloves for small hands, although there is no problem with them being used by men as well.
They consist of premium synthetic leather whose construction promises durability. Filled with two-layer sandwich-dense foam for quality absorption and use Thumb-Lok to protect the hand and preserve the fingers.
The gloves are adjustable to fit any hand and use a wrap-around hook and loop strap for quick on and off with a firm grip on the wrist. On the front, there is a full mesh palm for airflow and comfort, and with the addition of tight wrist support, they allow hand mobility. It can be said that they are old school and super simple in design and are one of the lighter gloves on the market.
Cleto Reyes Safetec Professional Fight Gloves
- PROFESSIONAL BOXING GLOVES - CLETO REYES Safetec Competition Gloves are handcrafted in Mexico from...
- TRADITIONAL SLIM DESIGN - Adult boxing gloves with a traditional slim design for high precision...
- WRIST SUPPORT - Handmade with the finest craftsmanship, these boxing gloves for men and women...
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - Professional Boxing sparring gloves with a lace up closure for a firm and...
- WATER RESISTANT LINING - Our professional boxing gloves feature a water-repellent nylon lining to...
- Size: 8, 10oz
- Black and red
- Leather, molted foam
- Laces closure, high quality, handcrafted
- Long-lasting, comfortable, adjustable
Cleto Reyes is a small business and high-quality company known for producing gloves designed for hard-hitting that withstand it well. They use old-school manufacturing methods and the latest innovations to bring to market what clients are looking for.
Their product, Safetech authentic Boxing Gloves, is ideal for people who have trouble finding compatible gloves for small wrists as they come in 8 and 10-oz sizes. You can order the 8oz gloves for $161 and the 10oz gloves for $168.50 in black and red colors.
The entire construction is manufactured of high-quality leather handcrafted under quality control in Mexico. Under the leather cover, gloves are filled with molted foam that serves as additional protection for your hands, and they are ideal for working on pads and heavy bags.
Safetech gloves use traditional adjustable laces for the safety of your wrists and a firm grip. They promise softness, comfort, durability, and long-lasting use and are great for people who like simple designs. The only thing that should always be advised when buying Cleto Reyes equipment is to ensure that the product you order is 100% from that company due to the problem with counterfeiting their goods.
Fairtex Microfibre Boxing Gloves
- Enhanced Wrist Protection: The fairtex muay thai gloves have longer cuffs than #BGV1 safeguard...
- Superior Hand Safeguarding: These fairtex boxing gloves have multi-layered foam padding ensures...
- Premium Microfiber Construction: Fairtex Gloves are Crafted from high-quality microfiber, these Muay...
- Secure Fit with Velcro Wrist Closure:The velcro wrist closure in the mma gloves further enhances...
- Authentic Muay Thai: These punching gloves are made in the land of muay thai, i.e. Thailand. The...
- Size: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- Black, red, yellow, gold, gray, black prism, painter, yellow grunge art, vintage polka, and other colors
- Genuine leather, foam filling
- Breathable mesh, multipurpose
- Firm, comfortable, long-lasting, super-durable
Fairtex gear is handmade and comes directly from the homeland of Muay Thai. They offer many different types of gloves; BGV14, BGV11, BGV18, BGV20, and BGV25, and these are great if you are looking for small gloves because you can choose their size from 4 to 16oz.
You can order gloves for a price from $84.99 to $119.55, depending on the size, design, and color you order. In addition to their general quality, they offer a gallant aesthetic appearance in 22 different colors such as black, red, yellow, gold, gray, and pastel blue but also have unusual designs such as a black prism, painter, yellow grunge art, vintage polka, and various others.
They consist of genuine leather with foam filling, breathable mesh on the front, a pattern for excellent weight distribution, and a wide adjustable buckle. It can be used for all hitting purposes in the gym, for fitness, sparring, heavy bag, and pad work.
Fairtex gloves are everything a glove should be: firm, comfortable, with maximum protection for hands and wrists. They promise a good fit and longevity as they will hardly tear even after prolonged use. When and if the day comes that you can no longer use them, like all users, you will definitely order new ones.
Hayabusa S4 Boxing Gloves
- A NEW STANDARD FOR BEGINNER BOXING GLOVES: A boxing glove that checks all of the boxes, from...
- BUILT FOR COMFORT WITH A TAILORED FIT: The pre-curved ergonomic pocket, grip bar and proper thumb...
- SUPPORT YOU CAN TRUST: The single strap works in tandem with the splinted wrist support to deliver a...
- PADDED KNUCKLE PROTECTION: Most starter gloves don’t fully protect your hands. S4 delivers...
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 pair of S4 Boxing Gloves. S4 is perfect for training, sparring, kickboxing,...
- Size: 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- Black, charcoal, white, red, blue, pink, purple, teal, clay, wine color
- PU leather, nylon lining, foam filling
- Splinted wrist, mesh palms, foam grip bar
- Safe, comfortable, easy to clean, and dry
Hayabusa is a Canadian company founded in 2006 and is currently one of the industry leaders in martial arts equipment. Therefore, out of the ten products on this list, three will represent the quality of Hayabusa.
Their innovative accessories to protective equipment are improving with each product they place in the market. Hayabusa offers S4 Boxing Gloves that will meet your sports needs, regardless of the size of your hand, and you can order them for a modest $69 in ten different colors.
These prestigious gloves are made in sizes from 10 to 16oz. They are made from PU leather, nylon lining, and mesh palms, ensuring long training sessions without discomfort. On the back of the glove is a splinted wrist support that prevents risky hand bends, protects your joints, and enables a perfect fit with the help of a broad and adjustable hook and loop buckle.
The gloves are packed with foam that has excellent knuckle protection and includes a foam grip bar. S4 gloves are mainly designed for beginners and their safety. They can be used for MMA, kickboxing, boxing, Muay Thai, Karate, and Taekwondo. They are comfortable, easy to clean and dry, and constructed with an attached thumb for additional hand safety.
Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
- A Revolutionized Training Glove: You need a glove that checks all of the boxes, from protection and...
- Built For Comfort With A Tailored Fit: Interior fabric feels smooth and cool on your hands and helps...
- World Renowned Wrist Support: The dual wrist straps and splinting system work together to keep your...
- Ultimate Knuckle Protection: Premium foam technology absorbs impacts, dispersing energy for...
- Recommended Use: 10oz -12oz for bags/pads | 14oz, 16oz and 18oz for bags/pads, partner drills, and...
- Size: 10, 12, 14, 16oz
- All-black, black-gold, neon green, red-black, neon pink, blue-yellow, and other colors
- Faux leather, five-layer foam, Vylar shell
- Splinter wrists, dual velcro, perforated palm
- Maximum safety, comfortable, and perfect fit
The second glove in Hayabusa’s offer is the revolutionary T3 model, which you can order for $159 in sizes from 10 to 16 oz. They are made in attractive and bright colors, and there are as many as 20 different ones, such as all-black, black-gold, neon green, red-black, neon pink, blue-yellow, rose gold, green-orange, and many others.
These modern gloves consist of superior quality materials such as faux leather filled with five layers of foam with a Vylar shell that provides optimum protection for the knuckles. On the front of the glove is an elasticated and perforated palm for air circulation and temperature regulation in the hands for the possibility of long and intensive training.
Hayabusa uses splinted wrists and dual velcro strap closure with this model, providing incredible wrist support and safety. The interior materials guarantee comfort and a perfect fit. They are designed with an ergonomic thumb pocket that completes the overall safety of your hand.
Sleek, stylish, and professional-looking, they give you that extra boost of confidence when you step into the gym, and these gloves are a work of art.
Hayabusa Pro Leather Hook and Loop Boxing Gloves
- Traditional Design: Crafted to perfection with a traditional design that boxing purists love. This...
- Pillowy Padding: Soft pillowy padding keeps your hands comfortably protected. When combined with...
- Supple Leather: Absolutely no detail is overlooked. Crafted entirely of supple top-grain cowhide...
- Wraparound Wrist Strap: The extra wide hook and loop leather wrist strap delivers a customizable...
- Sparring, Bagwork, & Padwork: Choose your weight for professional training, from 8oz, 10oz, 12oz,...
- Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20oz
- Black, red, blue, and white color
- Cow leather, pillowy filling
- Foam grip bar, attached thumb, hook-and-loop
- Mobile, safe, comfortable, traditional design
If you have decided on Hayabusa’s gloves because of their quality but are not a fan of flashy designs, then this model will be the right choice for you. They are new to the market as they have been available since 2022, and you can order them for $249.00 in black, red, blue, and white in sizes to fit everyone’s hands from 8 to 20oz.
The Hayabusa Pro Boxing Gloves are made of cow leather and double stitched for better punch durability and use the traditional old-school glove design. Their interior is constructed with a pillowy filling that will make your hands protected and comfortable, with a foam bar for a better grip.
They use an extra wide hook-and-loop clasp with an attached thumb for extra hand protection and an adjustable fit, so say goodbye to slipping and readjusting. Protection is a top priority, and these gloves deliver it in spades.
They give you the freedom and mobility to unleash powerful punches and precise strikes without sacrificing power. Plus, they’ve even thought about accidental eye pokes with the thumb enclosure and reducing any kind of risk for an injury.
If you found this article useful, you may want to save this pin below to your Combat Sports board.
Last update on 2023-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API