Safety measures are never enough, especially in a sport where injuries lurk around every corner. If you’re a true boxing practitioner, then you know that only the best protection comes into play for your hands. A knuckle protector is the right thing to buy because it will protect your equipment and enhance your hands’ protection. This addition to safety equipment not only protects your knuckles but also adds security to your wrists, fingers and ensures a better and more comfortable hitting experience, and this is why we bring you the most reliable knuckle gurads.
Hayabusa Boxing Knuckle Guards
- Professional-Level Protection: Hayabusa Boxing Knuckle Guards deliver professional-level knuckle...
- Knuckle Pain Safeguard: Power punchers know that sometimes hand wraps just aren’t enough. Feeling...
- Comfort & Security: Contouring your hands with ultra-soft elastic knit fabric, each knuckle guard...
- Train Longer, Train Harder: Knuckle soreness can hold even the toughest of boxers back from their...
- What You Get: A pair of Hayabusa Boxing Knuckle Guards (one for each hand). Crafted for boxing...
- Size: 2.2″ H x 4.3″ W, S/M, and L/X-L
- Color: Black, blue, white, and red
- Materials: elastic fabric, foam, and gel
- Attributes: Multi-material protection, injury prevention
- Characteristics: Ultra-soft, comfortable, and perfect fit
First on the list are Hayabusa’s pro-level knuckle guards, which give everything you could ask for. You can order them for $12.00 in black, blue, white, and red. Available in small/medium and large/x-large sizes, measuring 2.2″ H x 4.3″ W.
The outer layer is made of ultra-soft elastic knit fabric, and the inner construction consists of 1″ thick gel padding and 7.5″ foam. A careful selection of hybrid internal materials gives safety to your hands and prevents soreness, bruises, or potential injuries. Materials also play an important role in perfect fit and comfort and allow you to train harder and longer with less pain in your hands.
Ringside Leather Knuckle Guards
- Designed to fit comfortably beneath wraps and bend to the shape of your fist.
- Closed cell foam pad with a durable leather cover
- Stitched with reinforced nylon
- One size fits all.
- Size: One size fits all, 6″ L x 4.38″ W
- Color: All-black
- Materials: Leather cover and foam pad
- Attributes: With hand-wraps gives incredible hands safety
- Characteristics: Durable, perfect fit, reinforced protection
Ringside has been with us for years to provide us with everything of quality from its protection range. One such product is the Ringside knuckle guards, which you can order at an affordable price of $13.67. Successfully sold for over ten years, you can buy them in black in one size fits all.
Measuring dimensions 6″ L x 4.38″ W to fit in everyone’s hand. The material in their composition is made of leather upholstery stitched with reinforced nylon that gives durability to the product, and the interior is made of closed cell foam pad that performs the role of safety for your hands. Designed to fit under hand wraps and blend around your wrist with incredible comfort.
BOXRAW Knuckle Guard
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE HAND PROTECTION: With Japanese-exported foam cushioning every blow, our Knuckle...
- TRAINING COMFORT: Designated finger channels allows the attached wrap to be pulled back to compress...
- IMPROVE PUNCHING TECHNIQUE: Knowing protection is assured, a fighter can throw punches without any...
- QUICK & EFFCIENT HAND WRAPPING: Combine with our 3m Hand Wraps and spend a small fraction of the...
- Size: S, and M – 6.93″ L x 4.17″ W
- Color: Black
- Materials: Cotton, Polyester, and foam
- Attributes: Comes with attached wrist wraps
- Characteristics: Supreme comfort and safety
BOXRAW has done a great job producing this innovative product that is slightly different from what you are used to. You can order it for $39.00 in black, available in small and medium sizes. Made in 6.93″ L x 4.17″ W with 80% cotton and 20% polyester making it easy to clean.
The interior is made of Japanese-exported foam, allowing you to push your training to the limit. Designed individually for both hands with finger channels that, with additional wraps, provide supreme comfort and perfect hand adjustment for safe shots. With this on your hands, you can throw punches with all your might without thinking about possible injuries.
WINNING Boxing Knuckle Guards
- Size: 5.63″ L x 4.92″ W
- Color: Baby blue
- Materials: Gel and elastic fabric
- Attributes: Simple design and maximum safety
- Characteristics: Comfortable and long-lasting
WINNING is a long-known brand that produces simple but high-quality martial arts equipment. You can order their knuckle guards for $37.00 in baby blue, available in dimensions 5.63″ L x 4.92″ W. This lightweight and extremely soft and comfortable design is filled with highly absorbent shock gel with a stretchy cotton fabric overlay that has only one task, and that is to protect your hands.
Highly rated and available for over a decade, these knuckle guards will provide the protection you want and, due to the wear-and-tear material, will see you through many training sessions.
Beast Gear Knuckle Guards for Boxing
- Protect: Featuring 10mm thick inner gel padding for optimum shock absorption, our boxing knuckle...
- Comfort: Made with a premium blend of durable Tech-Weave fabric, our knuckle shields offer the...
- Impact: Protect your knuckles from the impacts of punching with our shock-absorbing, cushioned...
- Versatile: Whether you're pummeling the punching bag or your opponent, our knuckle guard will ensure...
- For Everyone: From Muay Thai fighters to MMA enthusiasts, our gel knuckle guards are great for...
- Size: 4.57″ L x 3.15″ W
- Color: Black with Beast Gear logo
- Materials: Gel and Tech-Weave fabric
- Attributes: Superior shock absorption
- Characteristics: Comfort, strength, and elasticity
Fresh and high-quality merchandise comes to us from Beast Gear. You can order their knuckle guard for a modest $14.50 in black with the Beast Gear logo and dimensions 4.57″ L x 3.15″ W, adjustable for everyone. Their exterior is made of a premium blend of durable Tech-Weave fabric that combines comfort, strength, and elasticity.
The interior is a 10mm thick gel for adequate shock absorption. They use Beast Gear Tech stitching that keeps it all in one piece and gives the product even more quality and longer life. With an attractive look and price, the Beast Gear knuckle guards are something I would buy for myself and recommend to others.
Sedroc Boxing Gel Fist Guard
- Packed with over 3/4" of gel lining
- Enforced with a flexible neoprene cover
- Gel padding over the fist and knuckles for amazing protection
- Custom form fit guards slip on easily for a snug fit
- A palm bar helps create the perfect fist
- Size: S/M and L/X-L, 5.08″ L x 4.65″ W
- Color: Black-red with Sedroc Logo
- Materials: Gel padding and neoprene cover
- Attributes: Palm bar
- Characteristics: Better stability and fit with optimum protection
Sedroc Sports knuckle guards for $19.95 in black and red with a painted brand logo can be ordered. Available in sizes S/M and L/X-L in dimensions 5.08″ L x 4.65″ W. Filled with over 3/4″ of gel lining over the fist and knuckles for optimal protection and impact resistance and covered with flexible neoprene cover built to last.
It comes with a grip bar that has the role of stability and a better grip and also adds a suitable fit for all hand sizes. You can wear them solo or with hand wraps. They are lightweight and slip on easily.
Ring to Cage Slip-on GelTech Knuckle Guard 2.0
- 2.0 - New and Improved design without any grip bar, now more functional and help making proper fist...
- Slip on GelTech knuckle guard, made of neoprene with Gel layer holds a 0.50" thick layer of gel...
- Ventilate finger area with Gel grip bar on palm. Lightweight, provides great shock absorbing on...
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair (2)
- Size: One size fits most
- Color: Blue-black
- Materials: Neoprene cover and GelTech layers
- Attributes: Ventilation holes
- Characteristics: Shock-absorbent, lightweight, and comfortable
Ring to Cage knuckle guards 2.0 are a new and improved design and can be yours for a modest $19.95. Available in blue-black in One size fits most. Designed to be placed under hand wraps to help you shape your hand.
They are made of a neoprene cover, under which is 0.50″ thick GelTech over your knuckles for excellent protection. They have high absorbent properties with excellent comfort and are lightweight to wear. They feature ventilation holes on the toes that have the role of removing heat and sweat.
TK Boxing Knuckle Protectors
- Ultimate knuckle protection for power punchers, ensuring maximum knuckle protection without...
- Gel filling absorbs the shock from impactful blows, significantly reducing the risk of hand and...
- The streamlined design also enhances your punching technique, helping you train more effectively and...
- Whether you have smaller or larger hands, the adaptable fit ensures you get a comfortable, secure...
- Ideal for various forms of combat training including boxing, Muay Thai, MMA, sparring, bag work, and...
- Size: 4″ L x 4″ W x 2.49″ H
- Color: Black with TK Boxing logo
- Materials: Elastic knit fabric and gel foam padding
- Attributes: Perfect choice for power punchers
- Characteristics: Soft, comfortable, and super-safe
TK Boxing is a new brand with the highest-rated knuckle guards produced this year. You can order them for $18.50 in black with their logo, available in dimensions 4″ L x 4″ W x 2.49″ H, suitable for everyone. The exterior of this product is a soft elastic knit fabric with a high level of comfort, and the interior is made of gel-absorbing foam that will perfectly suit power punchers.
They fit perfectly under gloves, giving you the desired safety, and the choice of materials prevents hand injuries. You have to try it on to feel it, and once you put them on, you won’t take them off again.
Chaos Boxing Knuckle Guards
- Size: 6.26″ L x 1.93″ W
- Color: Black with Chaos logo
- Materials: Gel padding
- Attributes: Aligning your knuckles and providing protection
- Characteristics: Soft, breathable, and long-lasting
You can find Chaos Boxing knuckle guards for $14.99 in black with their logo and secure your hands. This product is made in 6.26″ L x 1.93″ W dimensions. It uses flexible and breathable material with a comfortable fit for everyone.
Their interior is the main line of defense: a 0.4″ thick gel pad, ensuring your knuckles are aligned and safe during intense workouts. These knuckle guards have long-lasting properties and high absorption capabilities, removing all beating from your fists.
Revgear Gel Knuckle Guards
- Revgear Gel Knuckle Guards are a versatile way to protect yourself while doing bag work or sparring.
- Slip these on before you put on your regular boxing gloves for an added layer of protection.
- With 1/2" of padding the knuckle protectors are comfortable to wear and the gel protection in them...
- Easy to slip on and take off, you'll love how these feel and fit.
- Articulated finger loops Anti-Shock Rev-Tech Gel. Padding
- Size: Regular and Large
- Color: Black with red threads
- Materials: Rev-Tech Gel padding
- Attributes: In combination with gloves and hand wraps, provide 100% wrist protection
- Characteristics: Comfortable, superior safety, and sweat-free
We’ve saved one of the best brands for last, Revgear. You can order their innovative knuckle protector for $15.99, available in large and regular sizes in black with red threads. Intended to be worn under boxing gloves as a protective accessory, they are filled with 1/2″ gel padding ensuring hand health and safety.
Easy to put on and take off, they come with articulated finger loops with Anti-Shock Rev-Tech Gel and ventilation holes for less sweat and longer training sessions.
If you found this article useful, you may want to save this pin below to your Combat Sports board.
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API